Park Tool BBT-79 Bottom Bracket Tool
Oversized, threaded external bottom bracket cups such as those for SRAM DUB, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Zipp Vuma, and Hawk Racing BB3086 (among others) require a 46mm OD, 12 notch cup tool. Park's BBT-79 gets the job done with ease, and a precision fit. Given that proper torque is crucial proper and safe installation of these lightweight cups, Park has machined the anodized design with a 3/8" square ratchet interface.
The precision fitment and notching of the CNC machined BBT-79 allows it mate perfectly with the 46mm cups, allowing installation and removal without damage. The bright anodization will stand out in your tool box, making it easy to identify. A must have for every shop, the BBT-79 and the rest of its bottom bracket brethren allow every mechanic to the the job right, every time.
- 46mm OD 12 notch tool for oversized, threaded, external bottom bracket cups
- Precision CNC machined aluminum for a perfect fit, no slop
- 3/8" square ratchet drive only for installation or removal
- Distinctive, bright anodized aluminum finish
- Compatible with: SRAM DUB, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Zipp Vuma, Hawk Racing BB3086
- Should be compatible with any 46mm OD 12 notch system
- Always use a torque wrench for proper and safe installation, know your threading