Cervelo Carbon Stem
Cervelo's commitment to aerodynamics is beyond reproach and since the release of their AB-04 Carbon Aero Road Handlebar, it has been clear that a stem was coming. The Cervelo Carbon Stem is pressure molded from UD carbon fiber, in a sleek shape with clean transitional edges. The stem is set up for full integration with Shimano' Di2 system, and comes with two stem-specific top cap set-ups that channel the e-Tube wires from Di2 compatible handlebars back through the body.
One of the top caps simply replaces any other headset top cap and is streamlined for the best aero profile. The second offers a round interface that allows you to use the a standard top cap, and perhaps a top cap mounted accessory- perhaps not in an aero set-up, but the stem can be used for any 31.8 bar diameter for road or triathlon. Overall the stem body itself is torsionally stiff and reasonably lightweight, and the aluminum faceplate design is compatible with BarFly's head unit mounting system for the AB-04. Cervelo has built the stem for a -8 degree angle and subtle black on black finish.
- Sleek UD carbon road stem with simple, clean aerodynamic design
- Fully integrates with Di2 wiring
- Features to top cap options depending on need/priorities
- Black on black gloss/UD finish scheme is subtle, looks great
- For 1⅛" steerer, 31,8mm handlebar
- Faceplate works with BarFly mount system
- Sizes: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 mm
- Color: Black on UD Black