Wippermann ConneX 904 Chain
The Wipperman's 904 9 speed chain is a classic design constructed of steel inner and outer links, with the outer links receiving nickel plating. Adding the the high grade nickel coating makes for a durable and reliable chain that will work with any 9 speed drivetrain. Like the Wippermann 10 and 11 speed chain designs, this chain receives all of the latest technologies including, Speed Wing plate design and Diamond Shape chamfering for quick and reliable drivetrain performance.
The ConneX 904 has Wippermann's Speed Wing profiling on the outer plates to increase both the speed and the accuracy of each shift. Proprietary Diamond Shape chamfering allows the chain to glide up and down the cassettes and chainring ramps with ease. This professional grade chain uses radial riveted steel pins to connect the fixed links and measures in at a pin length of 6.6mm. The chain is connected by the classic Connex link, which is easy to install or remove. The 904 chain comes in at 114 links long and 279 grams including the ConneX connecting link. With these proven technologies combined with high quality materials and craftsmanship and the clever Connex connecting link, it becomes easy to see why Wippermann is a solid choice for replacement of standard OE chains.
- 9 speed steel chain compatible with all drivetrains
- Steel inner links with nickel plated steel outer plates
- Superior shifting properties from innovative high performance plate geometry
- Precision machined plates and rollers
- Impeccable construction
- ConneX link can be easily installed and removed by hand
- Solid wear and corrosion resistance
- Pin length: 6.6mm, roller width 2.2mm
- 114 Links with Connex link
- Weight: 279 grams