Louis Garneau Conti Long Socks
Everyone loves a tall sock that stays up, fits great, offers some compression and keeps you cool and dry. But it's just a sock, right? Sure, until the pressure from pedaling forces, heat, and friction start to be noticeable, and the minor irritations or slippage detract from your focus and ability to relax. Garneau is more than than aware of the importance of the humble sock, and gives you the Conti, in both standard and tall cuff heights. This option, the Long (tall), has a 18cm cuff height and is one of the best fitting performance socks ever made. Hyperbole? No. Don't believe us, then we suggest you make a small investment and try them out.
The Conti Long socks are made with 51% Coolmax®, a well known performance fiber specially designed to wick moisture and enhance drying. An extremely stretchable cuff reduces pressure points for an increased blood flow, and an arch support provides additional comfort and stability. Mesh at upper and under the foot is the proper locations for heat and moisture management, and if you have LG cycling shoes with ventilation, will align perfectly the system used in the shoes.
- Lightweight, great fitting cycling sock that offers ideal interface between shoe and foot
- COOLMAX® yarn: fast moisture-wicking to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable
- Moisture wicking and management, breathability, antimicrobial, with high stretch
- Anatomic arch support for optimal fit; high-flex cuff w/ great hold, moderate compression
- Durable, reinforced heel and toes for great overall comfort and smooth feel in shoes
- Cuff Height: 7"/18 cm (L/XL)
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Color: Black (Red/White logo on rear from cuff), Black/White (Stripes)
- Weight: 36 grams (L/XL)