Louis Garneau Course Socks
The Course Sock itself is a performance piece, with a lightweight, breathable, supportive construction that employs Coolmax and Meryl Skinlife yarns to keep your feet cool and dry, with anti-microbial properties as well. The toe and heel zones consist of double layer reinforcement, while the upper section is more of a mesh, for faster wicking and inviting airflow to the foot. The lightly compressive double-layered cuff and anatomic arch offer support and serve to improve blood flow, fit and overall comfort. This thin, high tech creation is basically the standard for a great warm to hot weather cycling sock.
Combine the 8" height, the Course Sock and race-style graphics and you have a winner. The excellent stretch and fit variance allows Garneau to offer just two sizes: Small/Medium, and Large/XL. That makes buying easy High performance support and moisture/heat management, sharp graphic design and easy. This is thin, lightweight sock that was built to dominate.
- Thin, lightweight, full feature summer cycling sock with cool graphics
- Highly breathable, with ultra mesh panels, anti-microbial properties
- Keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable at all time
- Slightly compressive double-layered cuff and anatomic arch
- Improves active blood flow, fit and comfort
- Durable, reinforced heel and toes add padding, reduces risk of blisters, hot spots
- Fabric: 51% Coolmax®, 24% Meryl® Skinlife, 20% Nylon, 5% Lycra® fiber
- Height: 8" (20cm)
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Color: Black/Gray White/Black/Red