ENVE CrMo Road Skewers
Enve's titanium skewers have been a hit with consumers, whether they are riding Enve wheels or not. Is this wheel envy or just showing the love? We don't know, but we do know the lever design works very well, and the closure system is reliable. So we are happy to see Enve releasing a CrMo version, or chromoly-steel axle version.
The long levers and comfortable design make fastening your wheel properly a cinch, with an offset lever axle and washer providing the pressure. The two end pieces that grip the fork have slightly knurled faces that hold, but don't bite into your frame or fork. These sculpted fitments are easy to handle and the non-lever end is simple to tighten take up the slack. For those of you who don't care for the somewhat spongy feel of ti-axle QR skewers, steel just feels stouter. Not to worry either way, both materials provide excellent hold when used properly, but there is a feel difference when you install them. We love the CrMo Road Skewers from Enve and we are sure you will as well.
- Enve's road bike specific skewer set with cromoly steel axle shafts
- Long, smoothly machined lever is comfortable and efficient when locking
- Textured end caps hold, but won't damage frame or fork of any material
- Shiny, reliable steel tension springs, easy to see and find when dropped on the ground
- Properly installed, the hold is perfect and never loosens accidentally
- Fits 100mm front and 130mm rear road hubs
- Sold as a pair
- Color: Black, white graphics