Shimano Di2 SM-PCE2 PC Linkage Device
The Shimano SM-PCE2 diagnostic tool is used for setting and updating electronic Di2 and STePS components. A battery consumption test function can detect the occurrence of surface leakage that negatively affects current flow. The diagnostic tool is required as interface for the use of the e-Tube software and includes USB and PC-Link cable.
The e-Tube software is used to carry out tasks such as problem diagnosis of single units as well as of the whole system, for updating firmware and customization. The e-Tube Project includes diagnostic tool allows you to: customize and inspect global use options, checks connected component operations and identifies any units which have a problem (does not fix issues), update firmware, preset functions and set-ups- even saving them for applying to future Di2 set-ups, and has and e-Bike Unit log acquisition tool.
- Di2 Linkage device used by shops and individuals for e-Tube Di2 analysis via PC
- Now optimized for Di2 equipped e-bikes
- Compatible with the following systems:
- Road: Dura-Ace 9070, R9150, Ultegra 6770, 6870, R8050
- Mountain: XTR M9050, M9150, XT M8050, FOX Float iCD-Suspension
- Urban/City: Alfine S705
- E-Bike: STePS E8000, E7000, E6100, E6000, E5000
- Includes: Module, USB and PC-Link cables