Easton EA70 Stem
Stems are often overlooked, until there is an issue with them. What drives most buying decisions is light weight, an attractive, often subtle finish, and pure reliability. The Easton EA70 has always been a strong OEM choice for manufacturers, and as a great aftermarket upgrade or replacement for less well-made stems. The key to the balance of light weight, stiffness, and torsional resistance is the Easton aluminum tubing used and the 3D forging process the company has long favored. Sleek, but strong, and with a clean look, the EA70 Stem is no frills, no spills rated by road, mountain, and cross riders- making it ideal for gravel and adventure applications as well.
The EA70 31.8mm handlebar clamp features TopLock technology, while the 1⅛" steerer clamp distributes clamping force over a great area than most open end clamp designs. The face plate has also been designed to integrate with Easton's ICM Integrated Garmin mount (sold separately) to keep your cockpit clean and reduce drag in the frontal zone. The black anodized finish is durable and low-key, as is the Easton logo.
- Top selling aluminum stem for any road, mountain, cross, gravel and adventure use
- Idea balance of price, light weight, stiffness, and torsional resistance
- 3D Forged Easton EA70 aluminum tubing, 4-bolt handlebar clamp
- Easton TopLock Technology
- Subtle finish and graphics
- Handlebar clamp: 31.8mm
- Steerer clamp: 1⅛"
- Angle: 7° (83)
- Lengths: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 mm
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Weight: 134 grams (100mm / 7°)