Fizik Endurance Handlebar Tape
Fizik's handlebar tape has been as popular as it's saddles since the Italian company released their first version. Now, with new variations available, Fizik has reclassified their line-up, and the Endurance Handlebar Tape is the classic, perforated 2.5mm Microtex that started it all.
Offering great grip and control, with a consistent all-weather feel, Microtex is among the most durable and strong bar tape materials available, and it is washable. The tape can be wrapped taut, but doesn't have much stretch, so you don't want to overdo it if you want the edges to lay flat, with a consistent overlap. We recommend you remove the base tape as you go, to make wrapping less complicated. Each set includes a roll for each side, and the end cuts you need to cover the shifter clamp zone.
The material is smooth and will remain so, while repelling most moisture and perspiration. The small perforations help in this regard, allowing the tape to breathe, and helping with grip. If you prefer tape with a little cushion- but not a squishy feel- and less bulk despite the effective grip, Fizik Endurance Classic Handlebar Tape is one of the best we have ever ridden.
- Set of handlebar tape with smooth,effective grip, mild cushion, without bulk
- 2.5mm Microtex material is a synthetic that mimics thin leather- durable and strong
- Small perforations help limit moisture, improve grip
- Offers grip and feel in all weather conditions, washable when dirty
- Has only mild stretch, wrap tautly without over stretching product
- Includes adhesive-backed tape for each side, end cuts for clamp zones, end plugs
- Length: 2100mm
- Color: Black