DeFeet Evo Mont Ventoux 6in Sock
DeFeet strikes again, with a pro tour level hot weather cycling sock well suited for all summer endurance activities where keeping dry, cool, and comfortable in obscene circumstances is required. The 6" tall Evo Mont Ventoux Sock is sleek, comfortable, and breathable; everything you want without compromise. DeFeet socks are known for their excellent breathability and durability, and the Evo Mont Ventoux Sock delivers. The No-Feel toe seam is always appreciated, while the sock also features a reinforced directional weave heel, arch compression band, and a overall moderately compressive fit from the 11% Lycra yarns.
- Thin fit profile, lightweight sock ideal for wear in warm to hot conditions
- Great sock option for cycling, running and fast hiking
- Developed with comfort in mind for tough roads and long days on the bike
- Breathable and moisture wicking, designed to dry fast inside cycling shoes
- Thin, lightweight, and compressive for support and secure fit on the foot
- No-feel toe seam
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners or harsh detergents
- Materials: 50% Nylon, 39% Polyester, 11% Lycra
- Designed, tested, manufactured in US, with yarns from domestic sources
- Height: 6"
- Sizes: Medium, Large
- Colors: Barnstormer Blue, Flamingo Pink