Oakley Flight Jacket
While the fusion of fashion and legitimate sport eyewear has come to dominate the marketplace, their is still room for pure sport glasses and Oakley delivers the premium grade, aerodynamically engineered Flight Jacket. The incredible form of the Flight Jacket is shaped by the partial frame with open-brow design that favors the aggressive cycling posture. Yet the Flight Jacket's aerodynamic engineering makes this speed specialist the ultimate eyewear for cycling, running and beyond.
With Oakley you get a phalanx of technologies that combine to deliver the performance, style, fit, and protection each model is designed for. With the Flight Jacket, the frame is made with their lightweight, flexible O-Matter™ composite material. The replaceable Advancer nosepad and earsocks feature Unobtanium™, which increases grip, wet or dry, to help keep your eyewear securely in place without sacrificing comfort via the 3D Fit concept. For the Flight Jacket you also get inter-changeable temple lengths. The Flight Jacket lens of Plutonite™ delivers incredible coverage, especially in extreme situations.
Which leaves the optics. So much has been written, said and awarded. The standard HDO (High Definition Optics) lens optics system offer full spectrum UV protection, de-centering across the full shape and curve of the lens, remarkable clarity and color definition across the various shade colors and Visible Light Transmission (VLT) ratings. Of course Oakley also delivers HDO in several special lens variants such as Iridium, Polarized, PRIZM, and PRIZM Polarized. Polarized lenses ensure superior glare protection. PRIZM is more refined as these lenses that are designed to further enhance color, contrast and detail, and come in a range of color hues/VLT options depending on the requirements of use. Excel Sports primarily stocks the PRIZM Road lens, which is excellent for most road cycling conditions, with an increased contrast, 20% VLT, and Rose base color optimal for Medium light, with range on both sides of that value. We also offer other select PRIZM options.
- Premium grade, aerodynamically engineered sport eyewear with impressive features
- Brow-less design allows for improved upper field of view
- Advancer™ nosebridge positions the frame to block light while opening airflow to combat fogging and overheating
- Interchangeable lens system
- Interchangeable temple lengths for improved helmet compatibility
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter™ frame material
- No-slip Unobtainium™ nose pads and earsocks: Increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lens in precise optical alignment
- PRIZM lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Plutonite™ lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium™ lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- HDO™ Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Specially-woven electrostatic, handwashable Microclear™ bag for cleaning/storage
- Options: Matte Black/PRIZM Road (20% VLT), Matte White/PRIZM Sapphire (12% VLT)
- Weight: TBD
- Designed and Assembled in the USA