Oakley Frogskins Mix
Oakley's run-it-back of the Frogskins model has been a huge success. New versions, colors, and options are available in this lightweight sunglass line-up that feature premium grade materials, lens technology, and more than a little style. The Frogskins Mix adds a twist, with frame designs that feature a standard color and arms with a cool secondary color that makes the distinctive casual eyewear stand out even more.
Sometimes on the fashion and lifestyle continuum, what is a fresh new design becomes old, then becomes new again. This is certainly the case of the Oakley Frogskin. If you were alive and well in the eighties and involved in the active lifestyle culture, you most likely owned a pair or were around those wearing them frequently. The Frogskin is a contemporary twist on the ever-popular Wayfarer glasses and fit most face profiles. This clever shape and style was a massive hit when introduced and is back for round two. Add in new construction and polarized lenses, and the game is on.
More than just a simple re-issue of the classic Frogskin, the frame has been upgraded to Oakley's lightweight O Matter polycarbonate material. While crazy-durable, it also has a happy balance of flexibility and rigidity for comfort. The polarized lenses feature all of Oakley's current technology, like HDO (High Definition Optics) for clarity of vision and impact resistance, Plutonite UV protection and Hydrophobic water repellency and smudge protection. Lenses with Iridium treatment provides glare reduction and a tuned light transmission in brighter conditions, while Oakley's fully integrated Polarized options are built into the lens, not an added layer like most other sport sunglass options. The overall effect is a polarized lens that won't degrade over time, provides full protection from the harshest glare across the entirety of the lens, and is popular with casual users, endurance athletes, and all those who enjoy watersports on harsh, sunny days.
- Classic design and style with modern construction and optics with various lens options
- O Matter Polycarbonate frames
- HDO® Hi-Def optics offers unbeatable clarity
- Hydrophobic® lens coating repels water and smudges
- Iridium® coating for glare reduction and offer a tuned light transmission
- Plutonite® lens filters UV rays and offers impact protection
- Some options feature fully integrated Anti-glare Polarized lens treatment
- Some options feature PRIZM or PRIZM polarized lenses
- Choose frame/lens color from selection drop-down