Stans NoTubes Grail MK3 Front Wheel
Looking for new front disc allroad-type wheel, or perhaps a full wheelset? Stan's NoTubes wants to equip you with wheels that ensure you can ride the discipline of choice without limits. Or perhaps you don't have to narrowly define your goals. For pavement, gravel, cyclocross, and even singletrack, the Grail MK3 is ready to carry your to outperform the competition on every surface. Stan’s tubeless technology offers less rolling resistance, more control, and the ability to seal most punctures almost instantly while you keep riding. The Grail’s versatile, 440 gram BST-R rim design makes it compatible with tubeless road tires, low-pressure tubeless converted tires, and conventional tires and tubes, offering maximum flexibility in a single 1675 gram wheelset. Upgrade your bike to the leading tubeless rim design, and find out what you’ve been missing.
The Grail MK3 Front Wheel's internal rim width and patented Bead Socket Technology road rim design are optimized for 25-40mm tires according to NoTube's WideRight framework. We offer the Grail MK3 in individual front and rear wheels. Buy both to own one of the most versatile rim designs offered. The reality is that wider is faster, more stable, and more efficient in mix surface conditions, and the rim shape of the Grail MK3 Front Wheel lets you get the most speed from your tires. The rim itself features a 20.3mm internal width, with a 24mm external measurement and a 24.5mm profile height for a well balanced, stable, and strong hoop. All the advantages the Grail MK3 offers on the road are even more noticeable once the pavement ends. For cyclocross and gravel racing, the optimized tire shape and added stability offer a distinct advantage. The Grail MK3's rim shape is even designed to avoid tire pinch flats, allowing cross and gravel racers to run lower pressures that absorb impacts and improve traction.
Nobody likes flats. Combined with Stan’s sealant, tubeless tires have the ability to seal punctures while you keep riding, adding a new level of security and convenience. Constructed from lighter, stronger 6069 series aluminum, the Grail MK3 rim is also strong enough for serious adventure on and off the pavement. As a front wheel, with widely spaced steel sealed cartridge bearings, co-molded seals, and full CNC machined body, the Grail’s NEO ensures steering control, proper tracking, and low rolling resistance with maximum durability for performance and high mileage in all conditions. Laced with traditional and readily available j-bend Sapim spokes, the Grail MK3 is built to be the only front wheel you need for anywhere the ride takes you.
Fast, tough, and featuring the most trusted tubeless technology in the world, the Grail MK3 is ready to improve every ride, both on and off the pavement. To find out just what you and your bike are truly capable of with the Grail MK3, starting here with the front wheel, set up with a 15/100mm thru-axle NEO hub, 28 spokes, Center Lock rotor mount, and prepped for tubeless use with tape and valve installed.
- Redesigned Grail rim with MK3 build, highly versatile tubeless ready front wheel for road, gravel, cross and XC singletrack
- Lightweight tubeless rim design optimized for disc and tubeless
- Durable and light 6069 aluminum construction
- Patented BST-R tubeless rim inflates easier and offers a more secure tire fit
- WideRight rim design improves cornering and stability and lets tires roll faster
- Rim spec: 28H, IRW 20.3mm, ERW 24mm, Profile 24.5mm, Weight 440 grams
- Lightweight, machined aluminum NEO front hub with widely spaced bearings, end caps available separately for conversion to QR option
- Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm w/ Secure Lock aluminum nipples, laced 2x
- Optimized for 25-40mm disc road, gravel, and cyclocross tires
- Max Pressure by tire size: 25mm-110psi, 32mm-70psi, 40mm-55psi
- Tubeless ready with rim tape (25mm) and valve (44mm Presta) installed
- Max Rider Weight: 230 lbs
- Option: 15/100mm TA installed, 12mm TA and 9mm QR options sold separately
- Color: Black
- Weight: tbd