BuhBump Heart Rate Monitor Electrode Cream
Struggle to get your heart rate monitor to read quickly and consistently? Sometimes the unit shape, body type and lack of moisture can all be an issue. BuhBump has been offering a great electrode cream for decades, and it is claimed to aid with 100% reliability in heart-rate monitor readings. Our experience, having sold it for over a decade, is that anecdotal evidence backs that claim up. If you aren't happy with the the performance or data your heart rate monitor strap or device delivers, we highly recommend BuhBump.
The electrode cream is similar to those used in medical procedures, but also designed to resist perspiration. When applied to the electrodes of any monitor or directly to the skin, you get consistent and accurate readings right from the start. While it hot weather many people rely on sweat or spit to get their HRM reading, BuhBump works much better, and is wholly reliable in cold temps as well. Given that you apply just a small amount, a bottle will last you all year or more, even if you use it every day. The formula is not greasy, won't stain your clothing or damage your HRM.
- Simple, easy to use cream for improving skin-electrode contact for heart rate monitor devices that use standard electrode-style transmission (visible or not)
- 100% improvement in consistent transmission
- Highly conductive electrode conductivity cream, resistant to sweat
- Apply to HRM electrodes or skin surface, small amount needed
- Won't stain clothing, not greasy, very mild scent
- Works great all year, really helps in cold temperatures
- Ingredients: Water, Cetyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, PED100 sterate, Potassium chloride, Propylparaben hydroxyethylcellose, Methylparaben, Perfume
- Size: 2.5 fluid oz
AnonymousPosted on 4/17/2014
Always works better than spit for me. I put maybe a pea-sized amount on each monitor and go. Never had any problems.
AnonymousPosted on 6/12/2012
Perhaps reviewer above used too much. I've had very good results with this stuff. I put a small dab on each side.
AnonymousPosted on 8/24/2010 12:21:29 AM
I called up and asked a few questions about the product. It seemed worth a shot. It is useless. My monitor kept jumping and the strap wouldnt stay in place because the cream doesnt allow it to stick well enough. Water/sweat and what have you worked great before now with bpm. Maybe they will come up with something better once they realize this thing stuff is simply not worth it.