Oakley Holbrook Metal
The Holbrook has been one of Oakley's most popular Lifestyle sunglasses due to its versatile shape and clean, bold design. With the Metal version, the glasses retain the shape, which offers enough base curve to provide sun and wind protection, but through clever design manages to not look too sporty. For what it's worth, the Oakley Holbrook has been a staff favorite since their introduction because you can legitimately ride with them on, then lock your townie up and cruise the streets on foot.
The Holbrook Metal is defined by the lightweight sheet metal frame with advanced technology that keeps the frame lightweight and comfortable. True comfort comes from the Three-Point Fit concept that holds the lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points at the nose and ears, as well as interior stem pads mad from Unobtanium®that increase grip without compromising on style.
The lenses feature all of Oakley's current technology, like HDO (High Definition Optics) for clarity of vision and impact resistance, Plutonite UV protection and Hydrophobic water repellency and smudge protection. Lastly, some options will feature the Iridium treatment that provides glare reduction and increased, tuned, light transmission in brighter conditions.
- Contemporary design and style with modern construction
- Slim, strong lightweight sheet metal frame
- HDO® Hi-Def optics offers unbeatable clarity
- Hydrophobic® lens coating repels water and smudges
- Iridium® coating for glare reduction and offer a tuned light transmission
- Plutonite® lens filters UV rays and offers impact protection
- Choose frame/lens from drop-down