Time Iclic Xpresso Cleats
These are the stock replacement cleat for all Time Xpresso, I-Clic and I-Clic2 pedals. These one piece cafe-style cleat have three integrated non-slip stabilizers that grip the ground and provide excellent stability. The stabilizers or walking pads are not part of the engagement system, so they do not effect entry and exit when worn down. The bi-material composition of the cleats offer grip from the soft material on the walking extensions for traction and hard, dense material for the mounting and cleats areas for durability and performance.
The brass engagement cleat is tucked away underneath the body of the cleat to keep it fresh and out of harm's way and prevent unnecessary wear and exposure. Q-Factor is adjusted by simply selecting the proper cleat position relative the shoe's receiving threaded inserts. The Xpresso I-Clic cleats fit virtually all standard 3-hole mounting patterns. Mounting hardware and screws are included.
- I-Clic pedal cleat for I-Clic and Xpresso road pedal systems
- Fits standard 3 bolt mounting pattern on most road shoes
- Brass engagement cleat integrated into composite plastic base
- Adjustable Q-Factor based on cleat/shoe set-up
- Mounting hardware included
- Free (float) version
- Weight: 85 grams per complete pair with hardware
- Made in France
The Xpresso / I-Clic cleats are compatible with all Xpresso, I-Clic and I-Clic2 pedals systems. These cleats are NOT compatible with RXS series, Impact series, Equipe series or any other older Time pedal system