Pearl Izumi Interval Amfib Jacket
There are days when the training calendar or mental health needs require you to brave cold and/or wet conditions. The Pearl Izumi Interval AmFIB Jacket provides the necessary wind-proof, water-resistant protection to do it comfortably regardless of your effort level. This re-engineered jacket is now 50% more breathable than a traditional softshell jacket to keep you drier than ever before. Two chest vents allow you to dial ventilation on the move and a draft flap keeps the wind from penetrating the full two-way Vision zipper. Internal wrist gaskets prevent cold air from running up the sleeves to cause a chill while the drop-tail rear hem protects against road spray on wet days.
As with most Pearl pieces, the details are spot on, as is the fabric selection. ELITE 3-layer AmFIB Softshell is perhaps the most effective textiles of it's weight and price. The insulation and protection are ideal for high output efforts, with the key being the moisture transfer capability. It is truly unmatched in the updated design of the foam coat layer. Pearl builds the jacket with zip access active ventilation, which allows you to truly customize to your needs.
- Warm, highly breathable, water resistant cycling jacket in Semi-Form Fit
- ELITE 3-layer AmFIB® Softshell fabric is windproof, water-resistant, breathable
- Weatherproof foam coat layer is 50% more breathable than typical membranes
- Two zippered chest vents offer active core ventilation during high aerobic outputs
- Full-length internal draft flap with zipper garage seals in warmth.
- 2-way Vislon® zipper allows ease of use and quick ventilation options
- Internal wrist gasket seals in warmth
- Quick-access single zippered rear pocket keeps valuables safe and dry
- Main Body Fabric: 100% polyester
- BioViz® high visibility colors and reflective elements
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL
- Colors: Phantom, Screaming Yellow/Navy