LOOK Keo Classic 3 Pedals
The Look Keo Classic 3 Pedals are perfect example of how technology trickles down, improving all products as innovations drive the top end. At just $80 MRP, the Keo Classic 3 features a strong, corrosion resistant chromoly axle, molded composite bod, dual bearings, and large contact area despite the compact size. Perfect for beginners, or Sport road riders, at just 140 grams for the pair of pedals, lightweight performance has never been so accessible. Look's history as the driver of the delta-shape road pedal and cleat system, and excellent manufacturing reputation ensure that you are getting a quality road pedal at a great price.
With this pedal set you get full functionality, with adjustable (8-12Nm release tension), full Keo cleat options for different angular float requirements (comes with a set of Grey Keo cleats with 4.5° of float), and excellent functionality. The composite pedal bodies ride on an inboard sealed cartridge bearing, countered by a roller bearing that sits near the end of the chromoly axle, for smooth feel and low friction while pedaling.The stack height is fairly low at 15.7mm with the Keo cleats, and the center of the body sits at 53mm from the crank arm, which is the same as the company's full-on race designs.
If you are just getting started with road cycling and want to get used to riding road pedals for a while before spending the big bucks, it is almost impossible to beat the combination of functionality, light weight, power transfer, and low to moderate release tension from this Keo series design. The Keo Classic 3 Pedals are ideally prepped and priced, so fit up some road shoes, mount your cleats, practice a little and enjoy the connected, efficient experience of a true road pedal, from the company that brought the concept to life, Look.
- Great entry-level/Sport road pedal with Keo triangular cleat, low profile engagement
- Comes equipped with Grey Keo Grip cleats with 4.5° of angular float, hardware
- Chromoly axle is strong, and resists corrosion
- Dual material composite body is light, stiff, and strong; has textured center surface
- Inboard bearing is a sealed cartridge type, complemented with center needle bearing
- 53mm from crankarm to center of pedal body
- 15.7mm stack height when cleats are mounted
- 400 mm² of surface area contact (cleat to pedal)
- 8 to 12 Nm adjustable spring tension for ease of float/release
- Installs with hex key from back of crank arm, no wrench flats on axle
- Color: Black
- Weight:140 grams (348g per pair with cleats, hardware and screws)