Park Tool MW Metric Wrench
Over the last decade Park Tool has added more general shop tools to their line of specialty bike tools. Given that bike shops see a wide variety of kid's and older bikes, as well as more modern versions, these tools have always been a part of a well equipped bench and shop. The MW Metric Wrench series is Park's take on the classic combination metric wrench, with an angled open face on one end and a 12-point box interface on the other. The box end is angled off center from the handle to offer hand clearance from the face plane.
Made from forged chrome vanadium steel, the heft is just right, with the strength to back it up. The wrench is chrome plated and polished to a bright finish. The handle section is then coated in durable, grip-inducing vinyl, and wouldn't you know, the color is Park Tool Blue! The handle clearly marks the size, is easy to clean, and protects the hand from abuse. Sold individually here, Park also offers the 12 sizes as the MW-Set.2 as well, with a full run from 6mm-17mm.
- Shop quality metric combination wrench with open and 12-point box ends
- Open face has inline angle for leverage, reach
- Box end has off handle center angle for hand clearance while using
- Forged chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished
- Handle area dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip
- 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm
- Sold individually