Louis Garneau Merino 60 Socks
Keeping your feet comfortable and dry is crucial for enjoyment and tolerance while riding in cool and cold weather. At the same time, cycling socks need to fit into cycling shoes, while overshoes, toe covers, or full booties block the elements deliver extra thermal protection. Garneau is headquartered in Quebec and has their US office in northern Vermont.
The cyclists who work in these locales know cold weather cycling and they know Merino wool provides great warmth and natural wicking with very low bulk. The Louis Garneau Merino 60 Socks feature a 60% Merino blend, a 7" cuff height, and detailed construction features such as anatomic arch support, durable reinforced heel and toes, along with a linked toe seam for forefoot comfort.
- Tall cuff wool blend cycling socks ideal for cool to cold weather
- Ideal for off-season training, cyclocross, day-to-day use
- Merino wool offers excellent moisture wicking and thermoregulation
- Anatomic arch support, durable, reinforced heel/toes, linked toe seam for comfort
- Moisture transfer rate: High
- 60% Merino wool, 40% polyester
- Cuff Height: 7" / 18 cm
- Sizes: Small/Medium, Large/XL
- Colors: Dark Night, Black/Ginger