Louis Garneau Mid Versis Socks 3-Pack
The Versis from Garneau is the essential hot weather cycling sock, and sold here in a convenient 3-pack, a tremendous value. With fast wicking yarns, mesh panels, and high stretch, the Versis performs as you'd expect it to. The designers also give you the fit and comfort you require inside a typical cycling shoe, along with reinforced heel and toe zones that ensure durability and long wear.
Keeping your foot dry is crucial, so breathability and moisture management is crucial. It is also helpful to have antimicrobial properties, so you find all that in the Versis. The Mid Versis is a standard traditional cycling sock height, with a 10cm cuff height and thanks to the soft fabric and optimized stretch, the Versis is quite comfortable with excellent overall performance for long hours on the bike.
- 3-Pack of mid-height (10cm cuff) technical cycling socks
- Ideal for hot weather cycling, with great moisture management, fit, comfort
- Coolplus® and polypropylene yarns: Keep your skin cool, dry and comfortable
- Moisture wicking and management, breathability and antimicrobial properties, high stretch
- Durable, reinforced heel/toes, high-flex cuff for fit/comfort, stretch arch support
- Mid cuff height: 4" (10cm)
- Sold as a 3-pack
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Colors: Black, White
- Weight: 39 grams (per pair, L/XL)