Park Tool PRS-22EXT Team Issue Repair Stand Extension
If you have a PRS-22 or the newer PRS-22.2 Team Issue Repair Stand you have noticed that some of today's CX, gravel and Enduro-style bikes feature a longer wheelbase designs don't quite fit on it. This PRS-22EXT Team Issue Repair Stand Extension is easily and securely mounted to your existing rail, adding 6" (15cm) of length, accommodating bikes with bottom bracket-to-front axle lengths over 28.75".
This aluminum extension rail track features two steel track slides and four flush Hex set screws. First, remove the end cap from your stand's rail via the tow screws that hold it in place. Two set screws affix the extension to the slides, and the other half of the slides are then are fitted into the outer two tracks of your PRS-22 series rail. Align so the extension is flush to the end of the rail, then tighten down the two set screws and you are good to go. You should screw in the end cap for safety. The process takes seconds, which makes set-up and breakdown easy and quick.
- 6 inch (15cm) extension mounts to the main beam of any PRS-22 / PRS-22.2
- Allows your stand to accommodate longer wheelbase bikes with bottom bracket-to-front axle lengths over 28.75"
- Aluminum rail channel matches PRS-22 series rails
- Mounts in seconds with 4 hex set screws in outer channels
- End cap from PRS-22 series rail can be moved to extension end
- Includes: 6" extension rail and mounting hardware only