Park Tool PRS-4W-2 Professional Wall Mount Repair Stand
Park has created a true pro-level wall mount repair stand by taking the essence of the PRS-4W-1 model and adding their highest grade shop clamping system Designed to be easily mounted to any post or wall stud, the PRS-4W-2 is a shop quality stand using the current pro shop standard 100-3D Micro-Adjust clamp and locking system that can safely and quickly accommodate tubes from 7/8" to 3", as well as aero shapes. The PRS-4W-2 places the clamp approximately 13 inches from the wall. Powder coat finish. The shop grade, rotating 100-3D clamp is incredibly strong, durable, and rebuildable so it will last a lifetime.
The wall mounting plate is 6 inches by 2.5 inches (approx. 15cm x 6cm). Mounting holes are approximately one-half inch in diameter and are on 4-inch centers (100.2mm). As your location and wall material may require different fastener types, mounting bolts are not included.
- Pro-level wall mount workstand with removable 360° rotational clamp
- Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit
- Shop quality 100-3D Clamp quickly grips nearly any tube from 7/8" to 3" (23mm to 76mm), including aero tubes
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/7cm) designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on shorter seat posts
- 100-3D: Powder coated, precision machined, die-cast aluminum main body parts and high quality small parts
- The clamp jaws are nominally 4" (10cm) wide
- Clamp has reliefs on both jaws for cable routing
- Steel receiver / wall mount system
- Wall mounting plate is 6" by 2.5" (approx. 15cm x 6cm)
- Mounting holes approx 1/2" in diameter on 4" centers
- Fasteners / mounting bolts NOT included
- Durable replaceable clamp covers (Park Tool #1960) are available
The PRS-4W-2 has a 100 lb. (45kg) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid wall stud, post or beam. The user is responsible for making sure the mounting surface and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.