Castelli Perfetto Light Glove
The Castelli Perfetto Light Glove is very similar to the ROS version, but without the additional thermal insulation. It also employs a lighter weight version of the GORE-TEX textile that delivers the thin, light weight capabilities of the Perfetto concept, INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Stretch Light fabric. The fabric blocks wind and water, but is highly breathable and extremely flexible for maximum dexterity in mild conditions.
In addition to a true ergonomic curve and fit, the Perfetto Light Glove features minimal seaming that keeps the glove comfortable on the hand, while silicone grip palm zones make sure you're in control at all times. The lightweight, carefully placed padding system protects from impacts and damps vibration without loss of tactility or bulk. This Castelli Damping System protects important nerve zones, yet preserves feel. The glove slips on and off, with a a stretch cuff that also seals out the elements. While not an insulated glove the Perfetto Light keeps your hands comfortable and dry in temps from 46-57°F. The thumb and index finger tips are touchscreen compatible.
- Wonderfully light weight glove with excellent barrier properties, highly breathable
- Engineered with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Stretch Light fabric and reduced-seam technology
- Light weight for maximum dexterity in mild conditions
- Castelli Damping System (CDS) protects important nerve zones, but preserves feel
- Silicone zones on palm for extra grip wet or dry
- Reflective details enhance overall safety
- Designed for wet or dry weather in temps from 46°-57°F
- Thumb and index finger tips have touchscreen compatibility
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Color: Black
- Weight: 41 grams (Medium)