SRAM Powerglide Inner Chainring
SRAM's Powerglide Inner chainrings were designed for 10-speed Red "black" cranksets and with 11-speed the current drivetrain of choice, SRAM scaled back 10-speed options, do if you ride 10-speed Red, Force, or Rival, this is your replacement inner chainring. The Powerglide design is more relevant to the outer ring, but the tooth profiles and shift timing gates were matched with the teeth of the inner ring, ensuring cleaner, quicker, and quieter shifts. If you don't have a Powerglide outer ring, this inner ring will still work just fine with your SRAM 10-speed crankset.
Machined from hardened aluminum, then anodized black, the inner ring is durable and will not corrode. Both compact road and standard road use 5-bolt spider patterns, with the compact a 110 BCD and the standard a 130 BCD. Compact inner ring options usually include 34, 36, and 38 teeth, while standard may offer 38, 39 and 42(TT) teeth. Please check the back of you outer ring as ramping profiles of outer rings are generally designed for specific inner ring sizes such as a 50-34 or 52-36. While it is possible to make other combinations work, shifting performance is seriously downgraded.
- 10-speed inner chainring optimized for Powerglide, will work with all SRAM 10-speed
- Powerglide macthes the tooth profiles, bevels and angles to Powerglide outer rings
- Machined aluminum ring is back anodized for color and protection
- 5-bolt mounting pattern in 110 or 130 bolt circle diameters
- Select the proper ring size and BCD for your crankset
- Inner and outer rings are generally matched for best shifting performance (ex. 53-39)
- Outer chainrings usually have combination listed on the back side of the ring