Louis Garneau Prime Engineer Jersey
A great short sleeve jersey designed for non-racing cyclists seems to be harder to come by as technology, aero, and technical clothing design has propelled the industry to tight, compressive fit, and features that favor an aggressive posture and big dorky sunglasses. It is possible to make a very technical jersey that offers close, but not tight fit, incredible moisture management, and has the standard features you require. When it comes such practicalities and expertise, Louis Garneau is one cycling atelier that always finds a way to produce great products at great prices. The Prime Engineer Jersey is ideal for cyclists who spend time in the saddle yet will never care about a podium placement.
The Prime Engineer Jersey is a top-of-the-line piece of apparel that's been specifically designed with Garneau 39;s standard fit for multi-use environments. Road, MTB, gravel, cross: it'll handle it all. The designers also believe that high-end apparel doesn't have to squeeze the life out of the wearer, so the Prime Engineer Jersey is offered in what internally they call the "perfect fit". This means a form fit design, that is not compressive, won't feel like a blouse in the wind, and sits close enough to allow the fabric technology to function properly. The jersey comes with all the bells and whistles you've come to expect from premium apparel. Easy to use full zip, three rear pocket structure with slash angle access, clean, soft neckline, rear hem gripper, and a cycling ergonomics that are comfortable across a range of body postures. The adapted Square Mesh fabric is engineered for optimal stretch, ventilation, moisture transfer, and maintain UPF 20 protection. Reflective trim and logo's offer some visibility for safety when light is low.
- Versatile short sleeve cycling jersey with full zip and great features
- At home and comfortable on pavement, trail and everything in between
- Garneau Standard fit, which is shaped and close to body, but not tight or compressive
- Square Mesh fabric: offers ventilation, stretch-ability, moisture management, quick dry
- Cooling Engineer concept with technical knit engineered to optimize body ventilation where needed without compromising sun protection
- Engineered back panel and shoulders for ideal stretch, fit, moisture and heat release
- Sun/UV Protection: UPF 20
- Silicone gripper at hem
- 3 angled pockets at lower back
- Reflective logo and trim for visibility
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL
- Colors: Black, Sargasso Sea
- Weight: 185 grams (Large)