Feedback Sports Pro Truing Stand
Feedback Sports line of professional level work stands and tools all share a philosophy that all must have integration, simplicity, and exceptional function. The company is committed to keeping up with new options and standards as the industry moves forward. Updated in 2020, the the Pro Truing Stand is an excellent example. This design is incredibly different visually from what most cyclists think of when they hear truing stand, but this model was designed first for integration with Feedback's work stands. The concept of a benchtop base was always in play, but the Pro Truing Stand needed to be fully functional and practical for traveling to events where table tops and extra space weren't easily available. The unit also needed to be light, so the same extruded aluminum found in the lightweight work stands forms the structural tube of this wholly practical single arm truing stand.
The fittings and handles allow the user to easily adjust for angle and height, as well as for wheel size. The precision single spring tip indicator makes checking lateral and radial rim position quick and easy, with simple turn of the rotating knobs or knurled adjustment nuts. Users can easily true any wheel up to a 29 inch without removing the tire. An all-new Thru Axle Adaptor is included for 12/15/20mm axle systems, for up to 157mm Spacing. The included, low profile, 5+ pound steel base plate is stable for bench top use and the footprint is very small, only 10.25 x 8.5 inches. If that isn't enough capability for you, Feedback updated the Pro Truing Stand with a simple, but very effective disc brake rotor truing slot, which allows you to easily bring rotors back to true as well. As always, wheel dish can be checked by simply flipping the wheel to the other side.
The Pro Truing Stand is just that. Use it at home; on the bench or on a Feedback stand. Pack up the 3.5lb arm assembly when traveling to keep things light. Many pro cycling mechanics, and unknown hundreds of amateurs, have found this stand to be well worth the effort. If you want to step up and travel with your bike, to race, or Moab, or wherever your favorite trailhead is, carry the best lightweight, most practical professional equipment from Feedback Sports.
- Updated pro-level modular single arm truing stand that integrates with work stand or with table top base
- All-New Thru Axle adaptor included for: 12/15/20mm Axles, up to 157mm Spacing
- Easily portable; can mount directly to Feedback Sports work stands
- Anodized 6061 T6 aluminum construction is ultralight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable
- One arm design allows unrestricted wheel access
- True up to 29 inch wheels without removing the tire
- Precision single spring tip indicator for checking lateral and radial rim position
- Check dish by simply flipping the wheel
- Measurement arm includes a disc brake rotor truing slot
- Stable base and bench mount adaptor included
- Red anodized aluminum arm/ polished steel base
- Steel base measures 10.25” x 8.5” (26.5 x 21.5cm) and 5.8lbs (2.6kg)
- Bench mount measures 4” x 6” (10.1 x 15.2cm)
- Works with 9mm quick-release; 10, 12, 15, and 20mm thru-axles up to 157mm wide hubs
- Total weight: 9.25lbs
- Feedback Sports # 17525