Feedback Sports Pro Ultralight Work Stand
When it comes to pro-level, fully functional portable work stands, no-one touches Feedback Sports. When pro mechanics called for a lighter, more compact, even more portable version of the masterful Classic Work Stand, the team at Feedback came through. Through direct consultation with pro mechanics, and much trial and error, the Pro Ultralight Work Stand was born. If you have to travel regularly, including airline travel, and aren't over 6 feet 3 inches tall this is the stand for you. Essentially the designers shrunk the Classic, maintaining all features and the crucial stability of the 54 inch base diameter, but reduced the working height range to 36-58.5 inches. The folded-up length is just 37.75 inches, and the weight is a mere 10.6lbs. Now that is portable. In case you were concerned, the max load capacity is still 85lbs. All other features are the same as the Classic.The signature red anodized aluminum is found throughout the professional series products. Extruded aluminum tubes are shaped for incredible strength to weight and are resilient to impact. The anodized finish resists scratching. The clamps are simple, cam-style units that can be managed with one hand, and tighten securely when closed. Overall functionality is superb, and simple. How stable is the tripod base? With a 54 inch max spread, and capable of coping with uneven ground, it is exceptionally stable. Durable rubber feet protect the legs ends and floor surfaces.
Functionally, the Slide-Lock clamping mechanism is the key to the Pro Ultralight. This elegantly simple-to-use design automatically adjusts to tube shapes and sizes. Simply slide the clamp onto the tube, then twist and lock for a secure fit. To release, reverse the process. The 8 point V-Block contact jaw system features a high grip urethane covering called Texin, which covers the stiff and strong extruded aluminum clamps. When clamped the structural and and finish integrity of your bike or post is fully protected. Tip- regularly wipe down the clamp surface to remove and grease or dirt. The clamps open to nearly 2 inches making it easy to find a safe clamping surface.
Some folks will prefer the full height and range of the Classic, and the Pro Ultralight will have appeal to those with minimal storage space or true traveling mechanics. The great thing is you get the same impressive functionality, so simply which best works for you. We can attest to the pure portability of the Pro Ultralight and we suspect that you already know if it is right for you. Our only advice is to make sure the working height is feasible for you. Some mechanics have strong preferences in this area, and taller techs may not want to stoop all day long, but the point is that thanks to Feedback Sports you have a win-win choice.
- Ultralight, compact, portable, foldable, tripod style work stand with Slide-Lock clamp
- Height adjustable clamp from 36 to 58.5 inches
- Easy to open, set-up, and adjust
- Extruded aluminum construction, with anodized red finish
- 20% Glass-filled Polycarbonate composite tripod fittings are incredibly strong /stiff
- Industry-first conical head torque-amplifying clutch for fast, easy, and secure 360-degree bike positioning
- Exclusive Slide-Lock clamp automatically adjusts to different tube sizes quickly
- High grip/durability Texin - Urethane covered extruded aluminum 3.25 inch jaws
- Opposing Force 8-point V-Block contact jaw design securely grips tubing
- Clamp range: .75 – 1.9 inches
- 440c Stainless Steel clamp screw
- Base diameter: 54 inches at full open
- Folded size: 5.0x6.6x37.75 inches
- Load capacity: 85lbs
- Weight: 10.6lbs
Please note: Padded storage/transport bag sold separately.