Louis Garneau Proof Gloves
A pair of breathable, high quality, thermal gloves with real cycling and lifestyle features has to be in your cycling gear arsenal. The precurved, insulated, protective Proof Glove from Garneau is a great choice. Built for the requirements of cycling, along with touch screen capability, and reflective safety elements, the Proof Gloves get the job done in style.
The Proof Gloves are designed to be 100% waterproof and handle any cold, rain, and wind that Mother Nature throws your way. A double cuff construction seals perfectly for serious protection that will keep your hands warm and dry. Touch screen fingertips allow use of a touch screen device without having to remove gloves.
Thermo-laminated spandex and neoprene with Teflon spandex cover protect 40g 3M ThinsulateT insulation. A PU leather palm is built on the Ergo Air concept. The design evacuates palm moisture and stabilizes hand temperature with ventilation. As a true cycling glove, you have padding, in this case Garneau's patented Biogel progressive padding. The system reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury which can be crucial in cold weather, Numbness nor injury is all that desirable. The opening set-up has a hook and loop adjustable double cuff, as a spandex inner cuff with hook and loop fastener seals out cold without constrictive pressure.
- Insulated, 100% weather repelling, full featured winter weather cycling glove
- Precurved design with patented Garneau ventilation and padding features
- ErgoAir keeps palm dry, Biogel, delivers nerve zone padding
- Insulation: 40 g 3M ThinsulateT is ideal without bulk
- Double cuff construction seals perfectly for serious protection
- 3M reflective logos for high visibility
- Tactile fingertip areas allow use of touch screen devices; are Waterproof
- Great for all but the coldest cycling weather
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Color: Black