Swiftwick Pursuit Four Socks
In every Swiftwick sock there are common characteristics. First is a contoured compression fit that is designed to eliminate bunching, while supporting every structure and aspect of the foot. Second is fiber first moisture wicking, which means the properties of each fabric must promote wicking, or be truly hydrophobic. The high performance fibers are then sculpted into breathable designs constructed to move moisture. The third is that the first two combine to deliver blister-free performance. The application of the fibers and wicking properties mean little if compression and support don't deliver a true performance sock.
The Pursuit FOUR employs three materials: 65% Nylon, 29% Olefin, 6% Spandex to achieve the desired characteristics. The added Spandex of the single layer cuff ensures it will stay up and deliver effective compression and support. This minimal cushion sock was designed for high-tech footwear with a close natural fit where staying dry and fully supported at all times is ideal.
- Firm compression crew sock, contoured support for warm weather cycling, running
- Minimal cushion from a highly supportive, tall, close fitting sock
- Wicks away moisture quickly and naturally, optimal with breathable footwear
- Swiftwick's universal characteristics: Contoured Compression Fit, Fiber First Moisture Wicking, Blister-Free Dry Performance
- High Olefin content drives dry performance
- Materials: 65% Nylon, 29% Olefin, 6% Spandex
- Tall Crew designed to hit most wearers just below mid-calf
- Universally close-fitting, compression sock with advanced anatomic construction
- Colors: Select from a number of colors & stripe styles