Ray Ban RB8313
Though not a direct model of the Aviator line-up the Ray Ban RB8313 is clearly informed by the classic design. The lenses are 3mm wider, and 3mm less tall, lessening the strong sideways tear drop shape of the Aviator Classic Pilot lenses. Such small variations in millimeters but the combination is distinctive, offering a little more width coverage suitable for wider faces, and just a sleeker overall effect with less cheekbone coverage. Of course the RB8813 also combines the slim, sleek metal lens frame, but augments it with a bolder, flat temple arm design with carbon fiber arms beyond the hinges. The overall effect is a sleeker facial design with a bolder arm, resulting in a striking combination of classic and modern, that truly works where so many others have failed.
The RB8313 is defined by the patented carbon fiber material giving this eyewear extreme strength, yet at the same time comfortable lightness. Advanced technology mixed with class and superior performance. The lens shape is still considered the Pilot-style, but with the 61mm width and less height. The nose bridge is also a little shorter at 13mm than the Classic Aviator, but with the full adjustable nose pieces, you can easily customize the set-up. The temple arms also a little longer, at 140mm, some of which is lost in the bolder carbon ear curve.
We are offering the RB8313 in two frame options: Carbon Black, and Carbon Gunmetal. We brought both in with the best selling polarized Grey Mirror lens, which offers serious anonymity and will look awesome in your next Beastie Boys video shoot. True, but seriously, the mirror coating helps to reduce glare for even greater visual comfort, while still deflecting envious glances and giving you that unique look. Polarized lenses drastically reduce the brightness of shiny surfaces, like chrome, and large bodies of water. Polar lenses reduce reflections and enhance contrast. improving visual clarity and reducing eye strain.
- An evolution of the Aviator Classic, with a wider, shorter lens and bold arm design
- Lens shape is a modified Pilot, with slightly more wrap, sleeker effect
- Lightweight, strong, yet slim and minimal metal frames, with carbon temple arms
- Temple arms feature a flatter, bolder shape, with distinctive carbon material
- Dual lenses are like sideways teardrops in shape, great width coverage
- The nose bridge is fully adjustable for best fit, "stance"
- Ray Ban logos on lenses, temple arms
- Sizing: Lenses 61mm wide, Nose bridge 13mm, Temple arms 140mm
- Great clarity and 100% UV protection
- Includes: case, lens cloth
- Frame colors: Carbon Black, Carbon Gunmetal
- Lens options: polarized Grey Mirror
- Made in Italy