SRAM Red eTap AXS Shifter
SRAM's award-winning eTap shift logic now features the connectivity of AXS (access) for 12-speed road drivetrains. These right and left levers (sold individually) are eTap wireless AXS combined with cable actuated brake caliper use. The SRAM Red eTap shift-brake levers build on this foundation while integrating the component maker's newest technologies. The Red AXS lever system has excellent ergonomics and can be easily personalized, from shifting sequences to reach.
Road riders are going beyond where we’ve ever gone before. SRAM is going further and faster in pursuit of the optimal drivetrain systems for this new cycling frontier, to push those boundaries without any distractions. eTap AXS was developed for today’s riders and technologies. The result: an intuitive, high-performance drivetrain and shifting system that means you can focus on what’s most important- the ride itself. Exploring new limits has never been easier. SRAM Red eTap AXS takes you Simply Beyond. When you see AXS, think access. Access to a new riding experience, and access via a new Bluetooth based communication process that links your smartphone via the AXS app to set-up, manage, and update your eTap AXS system.
- Red AXS 12-speed wireless shifters for cable actuated brake calipers
- AXS enabled for easy personalization via BLE to the AXS app
- Simple and intuitive eTap shift logic
- Two ports for Blips on each lever
- Large SRAM eTap paddles provide positive controls for rider input
- Compatible with Red and Force AXS front and rear derailleurs
- Shift lever action and signal supplied by simple coin cell batteries in each body
- Full carbon brake lever blade, composite plastic shift lever
- Short pull brake lever actuation for mechanical rim brakes
- Includes cable, housing as needed for front or rear
- Sold as individual Left/Front, Right/Rear
- Finish: Red AXS Carbon/Silver
- Weight: 131 grams (lever only)