Giro Rivet Long Finger Gloves
The Rivet is an all-purpose, lightweight full-finger glove designed to provide a layer of protection and comfort while enhancing grip and bar feel. The tailored, slip-on fit is snug to eliminate excess material and bulk, with a breathable stretch upper that keeps things cool.
The Rivet has a low profile and low volume design that features two-piece glove features a vented mesh front which offers an elastic and anatomic fit, while the front has a Clarino palm for grip. This washable fabric looks and feels like natural leather but is more durable, retains softness when wet and offers far superior breathability. This is considered a minimally padded glove for better hand-to-bar feel and overall control, making ideal for mountain biking and early season cyclocross racing.
- Non-padded glove with ideal fit to reduce friction, maintain ideal bike control
- Silicone finger tip print for enhanced grip
- 4-way stretch breathable upper
- Super Fit, 3 panel palm for a snug fit
- Non-padded Clarino palm for maximum feel and durability
- Soft wiping zone on back of thumb
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Color: Black/Olive