Specialized S-Works Carbon Seatpost
Specialized is known for their ability to create carbon fiber components that offer a blend of capabilities and functionality at competitive weights with great reliability. The S-Works Carbon seatpost is constructed from FACT carbon, so you get the perfect blend of high durability, stiffness, and comfort for a great riding experience. A cylindrical aluminum head assembly, meanwhile, makes fore/aft and tilt adjustments super easy with an easy-access, single-bolt design. It is equipped for 7x7mm round metal alloy saddle rails, but comes with clamp plates for 7x9mm oval carbon versions.
Available in various diameters, offsets, and lengths the S-Works Carbon Seatpost is a great option for road, gravel, cross and XC MTB use. Always follow rated torque specification and proper seatpost and rail clamp positioning.
- Lightweight full carbon seatpost for road, gravel, cross, XC MTB use
- FACT carbon construction blends high durability, stiffness, and comfort
- Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore-aft and tilt with an easy-access single bolt
- Head equipped for 7x7mm round saddle rails, comes with plates for 7x9mm oval carbon rails
- Setback options: 0mm / 10mm / 20mm
- Diameter options: 27.2mm / 30.9mm
- Length options: 350mm, 400mm
- Weight: 198 grams