Selle Italia SLR Boost Superflow Endurance S Ti Saddle
The new era of saddles is one of inclusion and options. More specific designs for more rider requirements and fit. No longer do you have to choose a pro race saddle to get high quality, lightweight, and ideal performance for the how and where you ride. The Selle Italia SLR Boost Superflow Endurance Ti Saddle delivers all the top features of the SLR Boost Superflow system, but padded and built for road cyclists who log heavy hours and miles, or perhaps a gran fondo, but may never enter a crit or true road race. You get the compact length, Superflow cut-out and sleek SLR design with relatively light weight, but the support and comfort you desire.
The SLR Boost Endurance Superflow is equipped with a particular layer of gel inside the padding that allows you to benefit even more from the feeling of comfort and to maintain performance even over long distances. The “Superflow” central cutout allows to decrease the pressure from the central area and to benefit from greater comfort while pedaling. This combination makes for an ideal endurance cycling platform. Complementing this you have 7mm round Titanium rails that absorb more vibration and offer some give at impact. The saddle is available in two widths, this item is the S (Small) at 130mm. If you are familiar with the Selle Italia idmatch fit system, the S version is an S3 and recommended for cyclists with a "narrow" intertrochanteric (sitbone gap) distance and high pelvic rotation, who develop high levels of pressure on the surface of the saddle.
The low friction and long-term durability of the Fibra-Tek microfiber cover is found across most of the best Selle Italia saddles and is a perfect match for the endurance crowd. At just a claimed 202 grams for the small version, SLR Boost Superflow Endurance S Ti Saddle is more than competitive and quite light for any any saddle that includes gel. Although using the incredibly effective gel insert to augment the foam padding, the saddle still has a firm feel- not squishy or soft. It effectively reduces the effect of the continual small impacts and general road buzz that saps your energy. This limits not only the immediate effects, but reduces the accumulated fatigue over the duration of the ride.
- SLR Superflow saddle for endurance/long hours; lightweight, short length, with comfort/power
- 7mm round Ti 316 rails allow for a little more give- comfort, and resilience over time
- Superflow SLR shape, large cut-out and profile with carbon shell system
- Fibra-Tek cover is durable, won't absorb water, perforated to reduce heat
- Gel inserts supplement foam, bringing comfort, forgiveness, reduce fatigue and discomfort all day
- Excellent pedaling platform for those with narrower sitbone placement
- Size S: 130mm wide, 248mm long
- Selle Italia idmatch fit: S3
- Color: Black
- Weight: 201 grams (actual, +/- 5 grams off listed 202g)
- Made in Italy