Assos Spring Fall Booties
Protection from cool and wet Spring/Fall weather doesn't have to be bulky or cause you to sacrifice performance. There are plenty of great racing opportunities in the shoulder seasons and one simply needs to be properly prepared not only to participate, but to thrive in less than optimal conditions.
Lightweight and breathable, these riding overshoes from the Assos Spring/Fall collection embody the essential characteristics of a lightweight, mid-season shoe cover by bridging the gap between an aero bootie and a warm winter overshoe with a blend of materials that lock out wind and water without compromising on weight or breathability. These booties for spring and fall riding elevate the staid cycling overshoe concept with an all-new ergonomic cut to avoid wrinkles and increase real aerodynamic performance while delivering all the protection you need.
- Spring/Fall booties lock out wind-water without compromising weight or breathability
- Ergonomic cut to avoid wrinkles and increase aerodynamic performance
- Double layer of Sens lightweight, super-stretch warp-knit with low volume, freedom of movement, and second skin-like sensation
- The super stretchy and hardwearing warp-knit mesh used on the ankles is resilient to tears while its open structure enhances breathability
- Pull-on (no zipper), stripped-back design for increased comfort and performance
- Taped edges of minimal seams to retain warmth, increase comfort and add longevity
- Durable base material with raw-cut opening for the cleat
- Sizes: I, II
- Color: Blackseries
- Weight: 53 grams (II)