Park Tool TSB-4 Truing Stand Tilting Base
Are you a wheel person? Love to true, tension, and/or build wheels? The new generation of Park's shop-level truing stands is here, and so is the all important Tilting Base. The TS-4 was built to accommodate virtually every wheel size, with tires on, even fat tires up to 5". That makes for a huge variety of sizes and positions a tech needs to interact with. The TSB-4 Truing Stand Tilting Base is made from a durable composite mounting material. You securely attach it to your bench, and install the TS-4 Professional Truing Stand. Now you can change the angle the stands sit at with a simple hand knob, affording you the best eyeline and reach for the wheel you are working on.
The TSB-4 allows you to tilt the truing stand 20 degrees from front to back, allowing you significant physical adjustment. The tilting base is wide and sturdy, with a revised shape that puts the small parts compartments closer to you. These segmented trays have rounded corners and edges for easy retrieval of small items like spoke nipples, valves, caps, and lockrings. Park also provides 5 slots that fit their common spoke wrenches so you have the tools you use daily at hand. While it is true some wheel techs prefer a fixed stand, about 80% of all Park truing stands we sell are sold with a tilting base. If you have, or are buying a TS-4, odds are you'll want the TSB-4 Truing Stand Tilting Base.
- Specific tilting base mount for the Park TS-4 Professional Truing Stand
- Allows stand to move 20 degrees front to back for better work angles
- Made from durable hard composite material
- Designed to be securely mounted to bench or work surface
- Features compartments for 5 Park spoke wrenches and others for small parts
- Small part trays have rounded edges and corners for easily removing items