Cervelo Thru-Axle Lever
These threaded replacement thru-axles from Cervelo can be used on any of their disc brake framesets and bikes from 2016-present. These are a direct fit for all threaded frame and fork systems. If you have the RAT x-lock style system, you will need to place the x-lock receiver on the frame and/or fork with the proper part from Cervelo to use these thru-axles.
Unlike some threaded Cervelo thru-axles these do not feature a lever lock, but a DT-style lever end that slides out over an internal spine and can be used to tighten and then be positioned in the angle you prefer. The hollow alloy axles are lightweight, with a wasted center. Many cyclists prefer the simplicity and stability of this system, though the RAT system is considered by many to be faster for race wheel changes.
- 12mm threaded thru-axles used a replacement for Cervelo disc brake frames and forks with threaded receiver
- Can replace RAT thru-axles as long as the RAT receiver is replaced on a fork with a Cervelo QRI-THD threaded version, or on the rear with a DRH-WMN112 replacement threaded dropout w/ derailleur hanger
- Compatible with: all Cervelo disc brake equipped frames (2016 - present)
- Lightweight, hollow axle with wasted center for additional weight savings
- Lever to tighten, then can be re-positioned at angle angle
- Keep clean, use grease
- QRA-LVR-F front specifications: 127mm total length for 100mm front hub width, M12 x P1.5 threading
- QRA-LVR-R rear specifications: 171mm total length for 142mm rear hub width, M12 x P1.75 threading
- Finish: Black
- Select: Front or Rear