The Smith Trackstand is a throwback to the classic cycling sunglass. Including 2 interchangeable ChromaPop lenses for varying light conditions and a vented brow construction to increase airflow as the temperatures fluctuate, the Trackstand also has two-position adjustable nose pads and Megol temple hits to keep the stylish look locked onto your face. The Toric shield offers great forward, up/down and peripheral vision. A slim upper frame locks the lens in place while the frame ends at arm arm mounts so you have a clear viewing path through to the bottom of the lens.
ChromaPop is Smith's lens enhancement technology, offering enhanced clarity and natural color so you simply see more detail and definition, with better color distinction. More detail gives you the advantage needed to perform confidently and enjoy the riding or running experience that much more. How does it work? ChromaPop filters two specific wavelengths of light that cause color confusion. By doing this the lens delivers greater definition, more natural color, and unmatched clarity to allow you to see more detail. Normally the eye’s retina has trouble distinguishing between blue and green, and red and green light perception, even if these effect is subtle for most people. ChromaPop filters these specific crossovers, instantly allowing greater definition, natural color, and clarity. So say's Smith. And yes, this system does work, and the vast majority of people will never have a sense it is happening. Those who struggle with these color wavelengths may notice the effect more. If anything the system eases eyestrain. That is not all though, as you'd expect these lenses are also anti-reflective, water and oil resistant coatings, with 100% UV protection. Smith creates unified lenses via series of layers, each of which serves a specific purpose. The end result is an artfully crafted lens that preserves color perception and delivers optimized optical clarity and precision in all environments.
Structurally the foundation of Smith's frames is the incredibly light, resilient, strong and flexible Grilamd TR90 composite. The hydrophilic properties of the nosepiece and on the temple tips, are due to the permanent application of Megol, which gently grips your skin to help keep the frame in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture, so you never have to be concerned about slippage. Light, with great optics, coverage and style the Trackstand will allow to show off all your skills.
- Premium grade sport eyewear for cycling, running; featuring ChromaPop lenses
- ChromaPop lens enhancement technology, offering enhanced clarity and natural color
- Upper frame, shield lens design with medium fit / medium coverage
- 7x4 Toric lens curvature
- Interchangeable Trackstand replacement lenses provide options for every condition
- Two-position adjustable nose pads ensure proper height off nose bridge
- Hydrophilic Megol temple & nose pads for a secure fit
- Hydroleophobic lens coating repels sweat, oils, and water
- Grilamid TR90 frame material, Auto Lock hinges
- Lenses made with carbonic construction- meets ANSI Z80.3 impact standard
- Dimensions: Lens width 135mm, Lens height: 50mm, Arm length 120mm
- Includes: ChromaPop Contrast Rose Flash lens (48% VLT), structured case
- Photochromic Clear changes to Gray (best for low light to mild light)
- Matte Black with ChromaPop Platinum (15% VLT)
- Matte White with ChromaPop Red Mirror (15% VLT)
- Black Photochromic Clear
- Weight: 28 grams (frame w/lens)