PRO Vibe Seatpost Sideclamp Di2
PRO makes some excellent seatposts for road and mountain use, and the Di2 battery ready Vibe Seatpost Sideclamp may be the best of them. Built in a one-piece layup using T800 unidirectional carbon fiber, the post is light, laterally stiff, vertically compliant, and ready for action. The innovative single-bolt clamping mechanism fully secures your round saddle rails without damage (comes with oversized oval rail clamp as well), and takes up minimal rail length, allowing you full range of rail and angle adjustment. The matte UD finish features a simple, glossy PRO logo to add just a little bit contrast that makes the post appealing to any rider.
Featured in a 400mm length, the Vibe Sideclamp Di2 was fully prepped to handle the svelte Di2 seatpost battery with dual flat sections inside the cylinder to hold the battery. PRO made no concessions, with machined aluminum side clamps, composite inner rail wedges for rail safety, and titanium hardware. The single-bolt design is easy to use, and you have tremendous range of angle for saddle set-up. The single-bolt has a significant torque spec of 13Nm, so please use a torque wrench for proper installation. Of course PRO marks the post with the standard height indicator for precise, repeatable use.
Full carbon posts without Di2-ready features usually weight in around 200 grams for a 27.2x400mm, so you will be glad to know the preparation adds only 14 grams, bringing this size in at 214 grams. You won't find a higher quality, better finished seatpost with Di2 battery compatibility at this weight. You can trust PRO, and their parent company Shimano to design and execute the best Di2 compatible seatpost available.
- Lightweight carbon seatpost with Di2 battery compatibility, excellent head design
- Pro-level full carbon monocoque seatpost used by the top ProTeam professionals
- One-piece T800 uni-directional carbon construction with lateral stiffness, compliance
- Easy-to-use single side-bolt clamp design makes installation easier
- Wide angle range, and clamp uses minimal rail space
- Handy height-indicator on the rear of the tube for quick setup
- Dual flat sections inside tube for increased strength, and rigidity for battery
- Aluminum clamp faces for 7mm round rails, composite wedges, titanium hardware
- Includes additional clamps for larger carbon rails
- Single-bolt torque spec: 13Nm max
- Size: 27.2 or 31.6mm x 400mm, 20mm offset
- Color: UD Carbon matte
- Weight: 214 grams