Louis Garneau Womens Air Gel Plus RTR Glove
The Air Gel Plus RTR Glove is a somewhat minimalist summer weight, short-finger cycling glove that has optimal all around ventilation and effectively placed, variable thickness gel padding. RTR stands for Reclaim the Road, and this is Garneau's push for greater rider safety through increased, 360 degree reflectivity. The Air Gel Plus RTR combines ventilation for hot summer days with visibility elements that will allow you to be spotted by drivers near and far.
The mesh palm of the Air Gel Plus carries the patented Ergo Air palm , which evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool. Each inner finger zone is also mesh for increased ventilation. Sensing a theme here- mesh ventilation and active airflow, anyone? The 4mm / 3mm / 2mm Biogel progressive padding gives you more where you need it most, and reduces where less is more, so to speak- and is designed to maximize comfort and handlebar feel at all times. The face of the fingers is made of super durable, positive grip AX Suede. The pinkie finger and thumb tips have finger pull tabs for fast and easy removal. A similar pull on the cuff makes putting the gloves on just as efficient. The back of the thumb has a soft microfiber wiping zone, which always appreciated when needed.
The back of the hand features lightweight spandex and, yes you guessed it, more mesh. The spandex provides the stretch you need for superior fit, and is also the platform for the RTR reflective dots. Finally, Velcro closure allows you to customize overall fit to personal preference. With an incredible level of ventilation, cooling and internal airflow, the Air Gel Plus RTR glove will soon be your favorite hot weather cycling glove. The variable padding levels are perfect, with less bulk than other Garneau gloves, and the RTR reflectivity will keep you safer in low-light conditions. What more can you ask for?
- Lightweight hot weather cycling glove with optimal padding, reflectivity
- Combination of light mesh and light RTR reflective spandex that provides great stretchability and ventilation
- Mesh palm with Ergo Air® zone evacuates moisture, ventilates to keep hands cool
- Patented Biogel progressive (4mm / 3mm / 2mm) padding, designed to offer more padding where needed to maximize comfort and handlebar feel
- Mesh inner fingers for increased ventilation
- Finger facing made with AX Suede™ for a better grip, durability
- Finger and thumb pull tabs for easy removal
- Adjustable cuff with hook and loop fastener ensures a custom fit
- Lightweight soft microfiber thumb to wipe sweat
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL
- Color: Black RTR