DeFeet WoolEator 5in Argyle Sock
Like Merino wool? Prefer a 5" tall cuff cycling sock? Prefer to wear the same sock year round? Sounds like you need to invest your couch change in the DeFeet WoolEator 5" Argyle Sock. For those of us who live in cooler or mountainous climates, a lightweight, breathable wool sock is virtually an everyday option. With a highly breathable top foot design shared with the Aireator, the WoolEator maximizes the natural heating, cooling, and wicking properties of Merino wool. It is go-to sock no matter what the conditions. You can wear it solo on sunny summer day or a freezing cold evening winter ride with a shoe cover and know the design and wool fibers will figure out how to treat your feet. Thicker socks rarely fit in your shoes well, and likely cause overheating and reduced blood flow, the WoolEator is thin, and does neither.
Of course the 5" tall cuff design is popular, but it also serves to support and protect the skin, ligaments and tendons of the ankle area. On top of that you can rock a pretty bad-ass Argyle design year-round. DeFeet calls the WoolEator "the most honest, four-season, multi-sport workhorse of a sock we've ever made." We agree, and after decades of selling and wearing it, we feel confident you will too.
- Four-season, multi-sport workhorse Merino wool sock with 5" cuff
- Argyle design on cuff offers style on the trail, road or in the office
- Merino wool version of Aireator sock, natural temperature and moisture regulation
- Thin, not bulky with open weave over top of foot, reinforced toe and heel zones
- StayFast cuff provides light compression, stays up without restricting
- Composition:61% USA-produced Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Lycra®
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL
- Color: Grey (Argyle), Multicolor
- Made in USA