SRAM X-SYNC 2 Eagle Direct Mount Chainring
The function and performance of SRAM's 1x Eagle drivetrain was in some ways wholly dependent the ability of the X-Sync narrow-wide chainring tooth design. SRAM has continued to push the technology forward, seeking not only improved engagement, better mud shedding, and more efficiency, but also longer life. Enter X-Sync 2 for Eagle 12 speed drivetrains. Sold here in the stiff, smart direct mount system, the SRAM X-Sync 2 Eagle Direct Mount Chainring is the next step forward.
The aggressive, arced tooth design provides better chain retention for a smoother, more efficient pedal feel. With a focus on long wear-life, the X-Sync Eagle design reduces friction and the accumulation of mud, grit and grime, and actually results in a quieter drivetrain. The Direct Mount system for SRAM cranksets represents another innovative development for the company. Of course, this is not a new practice for SRAM, nor is the essential design new either. The simple three bolt system mounts the forged, one-piece lightweight spider and sculpted X-Sync 2 powered ring directly to the crankarm at the spindle to deliver incredible power transfer and strength for the loads carried by the 1x12 drivetrain, even on long-travel full-suspension bikes.
- One piece, forged aluminum spider/ring machined with X-Sync 2 tooth profile
- X-Sync 2 has more aggessive tooth profile- better engagement, increased durability, quieter, and sheds mud better thn 1st gen X-Sync
- Mounts directly to crank arm, right at the spindle, with three bolts
- Incredibly stiff to handle the torsional force of 1x12 Eagle drivetrains
- Should only be run with SRAM Eagle 12 speed mountain chains
- Options: 6mm or 3mm Offset: 30T,32T,34T,36T, 38T
- Anodized Black
- Weight: 68 grams