SRAM XO-X9 Chainring
SRAM's XO and X9 10-speed 2x cranksets get plenty of trail time, even in today's 1x 11 and 12 speed markets. The XO-level chainrings are considered the replacement for both XO and X9 systems. The machined 7mm thick rings provide great stiffness for shifting under load, and durability for hours and hours of use. SRAM's X-Glide shifting profiles and engineering keep the system shifting crisply, and the 2x rings work well together.
The SRAM Engineers precisely paired the different-sized chainrings and redesigned where and how the chain engages with the rings. By aligning the chainring pick-up rivets to the chain pivot pin—rather than the middle of the chain link—you get double the shift opportunities. SRAM uses a four-bolt 120mm/80mm BCD set up for the double XO and X9 cranksets, so make sure these replacement rings will meet your needs.
- Stiff, machined replacement chainrings for 10-speed XO and X9 cranksets
- 7mm thick aluminum rings carry the X-Glide tooth and ramping system
- Color: Black
- Inner 64mm BCD option: 22T(3x10)
- Inner 80mm BCD option: 26T,28T
- Middle/Outer 104mm BCD option: 33T(middle), 44T(outer)
- Outer 120mm BCD option: 39T,42T