Speedplay Zero Aero Walkable Cleats
Speedplay's new Zero Aero Walkable Cleats feature an integrated cover, making the cleats both truly walkable and more aerodynamic. The rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding and create a fully streamlined profile with a dimpled surface that further improves the aerodynamics of the Zero Pedal System.
When walking, the covers improve traction and allow for a more natural gait, making off-the-bike time in your cleats much less awkward. This creates a more pleasant experience whether stopping at the country store or going through a transition area during a triathlon. Welcome to the new standard in off-the-bike functionality.
Included with the Zero Aero Walkable Cleats is a complete set of installation hardware plus a set of Cleat Buddies. Cleat Buddies are plugs you install when walking in dirty conditions. They provide additional protection from dirt and debris when walking by covering the center cavity of the cleats. Cleat Buddies can be easily removed before riding, and they conveniently snap together to be stashed in a pocket or seat bag when riding.
- Grippy, rubberized tread covers the cleat for improved traction
- Durable cover material is resistant to wear and will not scuff floors
- Thin, contoured cleat profile makes walking easier and more fluid
- Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are streamlined to reduce drag
- Compatible with all models of Zero Pedal Systems
- Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes
- Zero Aero Walkable Cleat Covers and Cleat Buddies are available separately
- Cleat Weight with Cover 138g per pair (3-hole) and 101g per pair (4-hole)
- Options: Yellow, Team Green, Pink
Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are not compatible with Speedplay Ultra Light Action and X-Series pedals.