Ritchey Zeta Classic Disc Wheelset
When you need a do-everything aluminum wheel that is wider, lighter and stiffer than ever, the quality, design, and build of the Ritchey Zeta Classic Disc Wheelset is hard to beat. Now available in a tubeless disc brake version, this alloy set is built for miles, reliability, and a lively but forgiving ride quality. Tom Ritchey believes in high quality aluminum road wheel and that they need to offer incredible performance and durability that's hard to beat at any price. The critically acclaimed Zeta is completely redesigned to be wider, lighter and laterally stiffer, yet still tough enough to endure gravel road rides and cyclocross races that would chew lesser wheels to pieces. This dedicated disc brake version features a disc-only OCR™ rim extrusion with modern widths and a truly functional tubeless design.
The Zeta Classic Disc wheels feature new, forged alloy, two-piece WCS disc hubs, and the disc-specific, tubeless Zeta OCR™ rims are light, stiff and wide with a 21mm internal width. Forged, machined and staggered hub flange increases spoke bracing angle and builds a stronger, lighter wheel. DT's Competition double butted -j-bend spokes are easily replaced, offer serious resilience and strength, and deliver excellent vibration mitigation. Both 24 hole front and rear wheels are laced 2x/2x in perfect tension with the OCR rims. The disc brake rotor mount is Center Lock, and the set weighs in at just 1650 grams. Enjoy!
- Cost effective road disc brake wheelset, great for everyday use, training
- Tubeless rim channel design
- Rim spec: Alloy OCR™ extrusion, 24.4mm depth, 21mm internal width, 25.5mm external width
- Hubset: high flange forged alloy disc hubs featuring sealed bearings, alloy freehub
- Spokes: DT Comp 2.0/1.8 DB j-bend, Black, 24 laced 2x/2x front/ rear, 12mm brass nipples
- Axle: 12/100mm front / 12/142mm rear (15/100mm or QR end caps sold separately)
- Disc rotor mount: Center Lock
- Freehub wheel options: Shimano/SRAM 9-11, SRAM XDR, (Campagnolo freehub available)
- Finish: Black with Ritchey WCS logos
- Weight: 1650g/set (775g - front / 825g - rear)
Warning: Do not use tubeless sealants with ammonia (most new sealants do not, but check), as the chemical interaction can damage the rim